For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Proclin
Constituents: Glycine, Tris HCl, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number15
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- PathwayAlcohol metabolism; ethanol degradation; acetate from ethanol: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 2 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 family (mitochondrial) antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 family antibody
Anti-ALDH2 antibody  images
References for Anti-ALDH2 antibody  (ab106194)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"