For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ALDH2 antibody
See all ALDH2 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to ALDH2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, HumanPredicted to work with:
Cow, Dog, Pig
DETQFKKILGYIN with a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 363-375 of Human ALDH2 (NP_000681).
- Positive control
- Human, Mouse and Rat Liver lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 99% Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103892 is purified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.03 - 0.1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Increasing amount of recombinant ALDH2 captured by a rabbit antibody. ab103892 used as reporter.
- PathwayAlcohol metabolism; ethanol degradation; acetate from ethanol: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 2 antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 family (mitochondrial) antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 family antibody
Anti-ALDH2 antibody images
References for Anti-ALDH2 antibody (ab103892)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"