Anti-ALDOB antibody [5E2AD2] (ab129728)
- Product nameAnti-ALDOB antibody [5E2AD2]See all ALDOB primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5E2AD2] to ALDOB
- Tested applicationsIP, ICC/IF, In-Cell ELISA, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Purified Human liver mitochondria
- Positive control
- Human, Rat and Mouse liver homogenate lysates; HepG2 cells; Hela cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% HBS
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurity is near homogeneity as judged by SDS-PAGE. ab129728 was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by biochemical fractionation.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number5E2AD2
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129728 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|In-Cell ELISA||In-Cell ELISA: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; glycolysis; D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate and glycerone phosphate from D-glucose: step 4/4.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ALDOB are the cause of hereditary fructose intolerance (HFI) [MIM:229600]. HFI is an autosomal recessive disease that results in an inability to metabolize fructose and related sugars. Complete exclusion of fructose results in dramatic recovery; however, if not treated properly, HFI subjects suffer episodes of hypoglycemia, general ill condition, and risk of death the remainder of life.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class I fructose-bisphosphate aldolase family.
- ALDB antibody
- ALDO B antibody
- ALDO2 antibody
- ALDOB antibody
- ALDOB_HUMAN antibody
- Aldolase 2 antibody
- Aldolase B antibody
- Aldolase B fructose bisphosphate antibody
- Aldolase2 antibody
- AldolaseB antibody
- EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
- Fructose bisphosphate aldolase B antibody
- Fructose-bisphosphate aldolase B antibody
- Liver type aldolase antibody
- Liver-type aldolase antibody
Anti-ALDOB antibody [5E2AD2] images
Immunoprecipitation image of ab129728. In vertebrates, three forms of this ubiquitous glycolytic enzyme are found, aldolase A in muscle, aldolase B in liver and aldolase C in brain. Antibody ab129728 immunocaptured 39.4 kDa ALDOB only from rat liver homogenate (RLH), not from rat brain homogenate (RBH) nor rat skeletal muscle homogenate (RSMH). Gel stained with Coomassie brilliant blue G. Lane1: ladder Lane2: rat brain homogenate lysate Lane3: rat liver homogenate lysate Lane4: rat skeletal muscle homogenate lysate
Immunoprecipitation image of ab129728. ALDOB antibody immunocaptured 39.4 kDa ALDOB from human liver homogenate (HLH), Rat liver homogenate (RLH) and Mouse liver homogenate (MLH). Gel stained with Coomassie brilliant blue G.
Lane 1: Ladder Lane 2: Human liver homogenate lysate
Lane 3: Rat liver homogenate lysate Lane 4: Mouse liver homogenate lysate
Immunocytochemistry image of ab129728 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were paraformaldehyde fixed (4%, 20 min) and Triton X-100 permeabilized (0.1%, 15 min). The cells were incubated with ab129728 at 5 µg/ml for 2h at room temperature or over night at 4°C. The secondary antibody was (red) AlexaFluor® 594 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at 1/1000 dilution for 1h. 1% BSA was used as the blocking agent for all blocking steps. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue). Antigen retrieval step is recommended for a better signal. The target protein locates to the cytoplasm.
Flow cytometry using ab129728. Hela cells were stained with 5 µg/mL ab129728 antibody (blue) or no primary antibody control (red) and analyzed by flow cytometry.
References for Anti-ALDOB antibody [5E2AD2] (ab129728)
ab129728 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.