For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ALF antibody
See all ALF primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ALF
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 398-428 of Human ALF (NP_006863.2).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123300 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.
- FunctionMay function as a testis specific transcription factor. Binds DNA in conjunction with GTF2A2 and TBP (the TATA-binding protein) and together with GTF2A2, allows mRNA transcription.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFIIA subunit 1 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 1-like factor antibody
- General transcription factor II A 1 like factor antibody
- General transcription factor II A antibody
References for Anti-ALF antibody (ab123300)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"