For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ALF antibody
See all ALF primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ALF
- Specificityab22882 recognises ALF protein.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide derived from a region between residues 81-135 of Human ALF.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay function as a testis specific transcription factor. Binds DNA in conjunction with GTF2A2 and TBP (the TATA-binding protein) and together with GTF2A2, allows mRNA transcription.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFIIA subunit 1 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 1-like factor antibody
- General transcription factor II A 1 like factor antibody
- General transcription factor II A antibody
References for Anti-ALF antibody (ab22882)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"