For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ALF antibody
See all ALF primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to ALF
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: PQVSQTNSNV ESVLSGSASM AQNLHDESLS TSPHGALHQH VTDIQLHILK NRMYGCDSVK QPRNIEEPSN IPVSEKDSNS QVDLSIRVTD DDIGEIIQ, corresponding to amino acids 251-349 of Human ALF
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay function as a testis specific transcription factor. Binds DNA in conjunction with GTF2A2 and TBP (the TATA-binding protein) and together with GTF2A2, allows mRNA transcription.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFIIA subunit 1 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 1-like factor antibody
- General transcription factor II A 1 like factor antibody
- General transcription factor II A antibody
References for Anti-ALF antibody (ab56839)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"