For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ALF antibody
See all ALF primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to ALF
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: PQVSQTNSNV ESVLSGSASM AQNLHDESLS TSPHGALHQH VTDIQLHILK NRMYGCDSVK QPRNIEEPSN IPVSEKDSNS QVDLSIRVTD DDIGEIIQ, corresponding to amino acids 251-349 of Human ALF
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay function as a testis specific transcription factor. Binds DNA in conjunction with GTF2A2 and TBP (the TATA-binding protein) and together with GTF2A2, allows mRNA transcription.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFIIA subunit 1 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 1-like factor antibody
- General transcription factor II A 1 like factor antibody
- General transcription factor II A antibody
References for Anti-ALF antibody (ab56842)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"