For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 57 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).
- FunctionThis isozyme may play a role in skeletal mineralization.
- Involvement in diseaseHypophosphatasia
Hypophosphatasia childhood type
Hypophosphatasia infantile type
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- AKP2 antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase liver/bone/kidney antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase liver/bone/kidney isozyme antibody
Anti-Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific antibody images
Western blot - Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific antibody (ab86789)
Anti-Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific antibody (ab86789) at 1 µg/ml + Human kidney tissue lysate - total protein (ab30203) at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 57 kDa
Additional bands at : 48 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 4 minutes
References for Anti-Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific antibody (ab86789)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"