For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionThis isozyme may play a role in skeletal mineralization.
- Involvement in diseaseHypophosphatasia
Hypophosphatasia childhood type
Hypophosphatasia infantile type
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- AKP2 antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase liver/bone/kidney antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase liver/bone/kidney isozyme antibody
Anti-Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific antibody images
Western blot - Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific antibody (ab97384)
Anti-Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific antibody (ab97384) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific antibody (ab97384)
Immunohistochemical analysis of Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific in paraffin embedded OVCAR3 xenograft, using ab97384 at a 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific antibody (ab97384)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"