Anti-Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific [EPR4477] antibody (ab108337)
- Product nameAnti-Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific [EPR4477] antibodySee all Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4477] to Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, WB, IP, IHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) corresponding to Human Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific aa 1-100.
- Positive control
- WB: SAOS2, HepG2, HeLa, and JAR cell lysates IHC-P: Human kidney and liver tissues ICC/IF: HeLa cells
- General notesThis product was manufactured under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR4477
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108337 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/1000.|
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
|IP||IP: 1/10 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/250 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionThis isozyme may play a role in skeletal mineralization.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ALPL are a cause of hypophosphatasia (HOPS) [MIM:146300]. HOPS is an inherited metabolic bone disease characterized by defective skeletal mineralization. Four hypophosphatasia forms are distinguished, depending on the age of onset: perinatal, infantile, childhood and adult type. The perinatal form is the most severe and is almost always fatal. Patients with only premature loss of deciduous teeth, but with no bone disease are regarded as having odontohypophosphatasia (odonto).
Defects in ALPL are a cause of hypophosphatasia childhood type (HOPSC) [MIM:241510].
Defects in ALPL are a cause of hypophosphatasia infantile type (HOPSI) [MIM:241500].
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- AKP2 antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase liver/bone/kidney antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase liver/bone/kidney isozyme antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase tissue nonspecific isozyme antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase, tissue-nonspecific isozyme antibody
- Alkaline phosphomonoesterase antibody
- Alpl antibody
- AP TNAP antibody
- AP-TNAP antibody
- APTNAP antibody
- BAP antibody
- FLJ40094 antibody
- FLJ93059 antibody
- Glycerophosphatase antibody
- HOPS antibody
- Liver/bone/kidney isozyme antibody
- Liver/bone/kidney type alkaline phosphatase antibody
- MGC161443 antibody
- MGC167935 antibody
- PHOA antibody
- PPBT_HUMAN antibody
- Tissue non specific alkaline phosphatase antibody
- Tissue nonspecific ALP antibody
- tissue-nonspecific isozyme antibody
- TNAP antibody
- TNSALP antibody
Anti-Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific [EPR4477] antibody images
Overlay histogram showing Saos 2 cells stained with ab108337 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab108337, 1/1000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (ab96899) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) (0.1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter. This antibody gave a positive signal in Saos 2 cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
All lanes : Anti-Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific [EPR4477] antibody (ab108337) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : SAOS2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 4 : JAR cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
ab108337, at a 1/250 dilution, staining Bone Alkaline Phosphatase in paraffin embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab108337, at a 1/250 dilution, staining Bone Alkaline Phosphatase in paraffin embedded Human liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab108337, at a 1/100 dilution, staining Bone Alkaline Phosphatase in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-Alkaline Phosphatase, Tissue Non-Specific [EPR4477] antibody (ab108337)
This product has been referenced in:
- Strauss S et al. Adhesion, vitality and osteogenic differentiation capacity of adipose derived stem cells seeded on nitinol nanoparticle coatings. PLoS One 8:e53309 (2013). ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23308190) »