For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ALLC antibody
See all ALLC primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to ALLC
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length ALLC human protein (AAH29652.1).
- Positive control
- ALLC transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa).
- RelevanceALLC belongs to the allantoicase family and it has four named isoforms. The function of this enzyme is unclear as allantoicase activity is not known to exist in mammals.
- ALC antibody
- Allantoate amidinohydrolase antibody
- Allantoicase antibody
- Probable allantoicase antibody
Anti-ALLC antibody images
References for Anti-ALLC antibody (ab69067)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"