For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ALP antibody
See all ALP primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to ALP
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human protein (AAH27870, 1 a.a. ~ 317 a.a)
- Positive control
- ALP transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
- FunctionMay play a role in the organization of actin filament arrays within muscle cells.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is highly expressed in differentiated skeletal muscle. Isoform 2 is heart-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LIM zinc-binding domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > myofibril > sarcomere > Z line. Localizes to myofiber Z-lines.
Information by UniProt
- Actinin associated LIM protein antibody
- Actinin-associated LIM protein antibody
- Alpha actinin 2 associated LIM protein antibody
Anti-ALP antibody images
Western blot - ALP antibody (ab67228)
All lanes : Anti-ALP antibody (ab67228) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ALP transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ALP antibody (ab67228)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"