Anti-alpha 1 Adrenergic Receptor antibody (ab54730)
- Product nameAnti-alpha 1 Adrenergic Receptor antibodySee all alpha 1 Adrenergic Receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to alpha 1 Adrenergic Receptor
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: MVFLSGNASDSSNCTQPPAPVNISKAI, corresponding to amino acids 1-28 of Human alpha 1 Adrenergic Receptor
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54730 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThis alpha-adrenergic receptor mediates its effect through the influx of extracellular calcium.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Adrenergic receptor subfamily. ADRA1D sub-subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- ADA1D_HUMAN antibody
- ADRA1 antibody
- ADRA1A antibody
- ADRA1B antibody
- ADRA1C antibody
- ADRA1D antibody
- ADRA1L1 antibody
- ADRA1R antibody
- Adrenergic alpha 1A receptor antibody
- Adrenergic alpha 1B receptor antibody
- Adrenergic alpha 1C receptor antibody
- Adrenergic alpha 1D receptor antibody
- Alpha 1A adrenergic receptor antibody
- Alpha 1A adrenoceptor antibody
- Alpha 1A adrenoreceptor antibody
- Alpha 1C adrenergic receptor antibody
- Alpha 1D adrenergic receptor antibody
- Alpha 1D adrenoceptor antibody
- Alpha 1D adrenoreceptor antibody
- Alpha adrenergic receptor 1a antibody
- Alpha adrenergic receptor 1b antibody
- Alpha adrenergic receptor 1c antibody
- Alpha adrenergic receptor 1d antibody
- Alpha-1A adrenergic receptor antibody
- Alpha-1D adrenergic receptor antibody
- Alpha-1D adrenoceptor antibody
- Alpha-1D adrenoreceptor antibody
- Alpha-adrenergic receptor 1a antibody
- Alpha1 antibody
- ALPHA1AAR antibody
- DAR antibody
- dJ779E11.2 antibody
Anti-alpha 1 Adrenergic Receptor antibody images
All lanes : Anti-alpha 1 Adrenergic Receptor antibody (ab54730) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 50 ug HL-60 lysate
Lane 2 : 50 ug A-431 lysate
Lane 3 : 50 ug Jurkat lysate
Lane 4 : 50 ug MCF-7 lysate
Lane 5 : 50 ug K-562 lysate
Lane 6 : 50 ug HepG2 lysate
HRP-conjugated Goat anti-mouse IgG
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
References for Anti-alpha 1 Adrenergic Receptor antibody (ab54730)
This product has been referenced in:
- Rosenfeld CR et al. Large Conductance Ca2+-Activated K+ Channels Modulate Uterine a1-Adrenergic Sensitivity in Ovine Pregnancy. Reprod Sci N/A:N/A (2013). Read more (PubMed: 24026311) »
- Rosenfeld CR et al. Differential sensitivity to angiotensin II and norepinephrine in human uterine arteries. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97:138-47 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22031522) »