Anti-alpha 1 Fetoprotein Receptor [5E1] antibody (ab8276)
- Product nameAnti-alpha 1 Fetoprotein Receptor [5E1] antibodySee all alpha 1 Fetoprotein Receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5E1] to alpha 1 Fetoprotein Receptor
- SpecificityReacts with different determinants of human alpha-fetoprotein receptor.
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC, ELISA, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein (purified) (Human).
- Positive controlThe following cultured tumor cells were used as positive controls: ovarian adenocarcinoma SKOV3, human mammary carcinoma MCF-7, human cervical carcinoma Hela, B-cell lymphoma Raji and T-cell lymphoma Jurkat. Negative immunoreactivity with AFP receptor should be shown with normal non-stimulated freshly prepared human peripheral blood lymphocytes without monocytes and granulocytes (not to incubate with fetal serum).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.1% sodium azide, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number5E1
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8276 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Capture|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [2B8] to alpha 1 Fetoprotein Receptor (ab37207). Capture|
- RelevanceAFP's cell growth-regulatory effects are mediated by its specific plasma membrane receptors coupled with its transmembrane signaling transduction through the pathway of cAMP-PKA and intracellular calcium to regulate the expression of oncogenes. The properties of the AFP receptor as well as the subsequent events after AFP binding are still undefined.
- AFP receptor antibodyAlpha fetoprotein receptor antibody
References for Anti-alpha 1 Fetoprotein Receptor [5E1] antibody (ab8276)
ab8276 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.