For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone number2F9-1F10
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionAppears to function in modulating the activity of the immune system during the acute-phase reaction.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Lipocalin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- A1AG1_HUMAN antibody
- AGP 1 antibody
- AGP A antibody
Anti-Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein antibody [2F9-1F10] images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein antibody [2F9-1F10] (ab117585)
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human liver tissue labelled with ab117585 at 5 µg/ml.
Western blot - Anti-Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein antibody [2F9-1F10] (ab117585)
Anti-Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein antibody [2F9-1F10] (ab117585) + MCF7 cells
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
References for Anti-Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein antibody [2F9-1F10] (ab117585)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"