For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris buffer. pH 7.5
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesab30432 was chromatographically purified by Size-Exclusion Chromatography and delipidated. Antibody titer is 2.3mg/ml while total protein is 80mg/ml.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
- FunctionAppears to function in modulating the activity of the immune system during the acute-phase reaction.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Lipocalin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- A1AG1_HUMAN antibody
- AGP 1 antibody
- AGP A antibody
References for Anti-Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein antibody (ab30432)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"