Anti-alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin antibody (ab54693)
- Product nameAnti-alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin antibodySee all alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human, Gorilla, Dictyostelium discoideum
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 25-424 of Human alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54693 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin (ab9374). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 5 µg/ml with Rabbit polyclonal to alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin (ab9374) as Detection.|
- FunctionAlthough its physiological function is unclear, it can inhibit neutrophil cathepsin G and mast cell chymase, both of which can convert angiotensin-1 to the active angiotensin-2.
- Tissue specificityPlasma. Synthesized in the liver. Like the related alpha-1-antitrypsin, its concentration increases in the acute phase of inflammation or infection. Found in the amyloid plaques from the hippocampus of Alzheimer disease brains.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SERPINA3 may be a cause of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) [MIM:107280].
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family.
- DomainThe reactive center loop (RCL) extends out from the body of the protein and directs binding to the target protease. The protease cleaves the serpin at the reactive site within the RCL, establishing a covalent linkage between the carboxyl group of the serpin reactive site and the serine hydroxyl of the protease. The resulting inactive serpin-protease complex is highly stable.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- SERPINA3 antibody
- A1A antibody
- A1AT antibody
- AACT antibody
- AACT_HUMAN antibody
- AAT antibody
- ACT antibody
- Alpha 1 antichymotrypsin 1 antibody
- Alpha 1 antiproteinase antibody
- Alpha 1 antitrypsin antibody
- Alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency antibody
- Alpha 1 antitrypsin related protein antibody
- Alpha 1 protease inhibitor antibody
- Alpha-1-antichymotrypsin His-Pro-less antibody
- Antichymotrypsin antibody
- Antitrypsin antibody
- ARGS antibody
- ATR antibody
- Cell growth inhibiting gene 24/25 protein antibody
- Cell growth-inhibiting gene 24/25 protein antibody
- GIG 24 antibody
- GIG 25 antibody
- GIG24 antibody
- GIG25 antibody
- Growth inhibiting protein 24 antibody
- Growth inhibiting protein 25 antibody
- MGC23330 antibody
- MGC88254 antibody
- MGC9222 antibody
- PI 1 antibody
- PI antibody
- PI1 antibody
- PIL antibody
- PRO2275 antibody
- psiATR antibody
- Serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor clade A (alpha 1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin) member 3 antibody
- Serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor clade A member 3 antibody
- Serine proteinase inhibitor clade A member 3 antibody
- SERPIN A3 antibody
- Serpin peptidase inhibitor clade A (alpha 1 antiproteinase antitrypsin) member 3 antibody
- Serpin peptidase inhibitor clade A member 3 antibody
- SERPINA3 antibody
Anti-alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin antibody images
Standard Curve for alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin (Analyte: alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin protein (Human) (ab80517) ); dilution range 1pg/ml to 1µg/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal to alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin (ab54693) at 5µg/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin (ab9374) at 0.5µg/ml.
alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin antibody (ab54693) used in immunohistochemistry at 1ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human ovary, clear cell carcinoma.
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab54693 alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 70 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
References for Anti-alpha 1 Antichymotrypsin antibody (ab54693)
ab54693 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.