For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 180 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 164 kDa).
- RelevanceRat alpha 1 inhibitor-3 is a proteinase inhibitor in rat plasma. It belongs to the same superfamily as human alpha 2 macroglobulin.
- alpha(1)-inhibitor 3 antibody
- alpha-1-inhibitor III antibody
- Mug1 antibody
Anti-alpha 1 Inhibitor 3 antibody images
Western blot - alpha 1 Inhibitor 3 antibody (ab61338)
All lanes : Anti-alpha 1 Inhibitor 3 antibody (ab61338) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 10 µl of rat plasma, diluted
200 times with PBS
Lane 2 : 20 ng purified rat alpha 1 inhibitor 3
Predicted band size : 164 kDa
Observed band size : 180 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"