For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInvolved in the maturation of Asn-linked oligosaccharides. Progressively trim alpha-1,2-linked mannose residues from Man(9)GlcNAc(2) to produce Man(5)GlcNAc(2).
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 47 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2-alpha-mannosidase IA antibody
- 2-mannosidase IA antibody
- Alpha 1,2 mannosidase IA antibody
Anti-alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA antibody images
References for Anti-alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA antibody (ab118662)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"