For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA antibody
See all alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
TLQKLPEEIQRDILLEK with N-terminal added cysteine, conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 138-154 of Human alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA
- Positive control
- Whole extract of Mouse NIH 3T3 cells; Human HepG2 cells; Rat NRK cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionInvolved in the maturation of Asn-linked oligosaccharides. Progressively trim alpha-1,2-linked mannose residues from Man(9)GlcNAc(2) to produce Man(5)GlcNAc(2).
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 47 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2-alpha-mannosidase IA antibody
- 2-mannosidase IA antibody
- Alpha 1,2 mannosidase IA antibody
Anti-alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA antibody images
Western blot - Anti-alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA antibody (ab51262)This image is courtesy of an Abreview submitted by Praveen Agrawal
Anti-alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA antibody (ab51262) at 1/1000 dilution + Human colon whole cell lysate at 40 µg
HRP-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under non-reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 73 kDa
Observed band size : 73 kDa
Exposure time : 1 minute
This image is courtesy of an Abreview submitted by Praveen Agrawal
References for Anti-alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA antibody (ab51262)
This product has been referenced in:
- Agrawal P et al. Mapping posttranscriptional regulation of the human glycome uncovers microRNA defining the glycocode. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:4338-43 (2014).
Read more (PubMed: 24591635) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"