Anti-alpha Amylase antibody (Biotin) (ab34797)
- Product nameAnti-alpha Amylase antibody (Biotin)See all Alpha Amylase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to alpha Amylase (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsDot Blot, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Alph-Amylase from B. amyloliquefaciens.
- Storage instructionsAdd glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against buffer.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34797 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/4000 - 1/20000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 13 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- 1 4 alpha D glucan glucanohydrolase antibody1 antibody4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase 1 antibody
- Alpha amylase 2B antibodyAlpha amylase carcinoid antibodyAlpha amylase carcinoid antibodyAlpha-amylase 1 antibodyAMY1_HUMAN antibodyAMY1C antibodyAMY2 antibodyAmylase alpha 2A; pancreatic antibodyPA antibodySalivary alpha-amylase antibody
References for Anti-alpha Amylase antibody (Biotin) (ab34797)
ab34797 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.