Anti-Alpha Amylase antibody (HRP) (ab34578)
- Product nameAnti-Alpha Amylase antibody (HRP)See all Alpha Amylase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Alpha Amylase (HRP)
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Rabbit Serum as well as purified and partially purified alpha-Amylase [Bacillus amyloliquefaciens]. Cross reactivity against alpha-Amylase from other tissues and species is unknown.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Dot Blot, Electron Microscopy, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Bacillus amyloliquefaciens. not yet tested in other species.
Full length protein: alpha Amylase (Bacillus amyloliquefaciens)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin Sulfate
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multistep process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34578 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Electron Microscopy||EM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22584580|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 13 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- 1 4 alpha D glucan glucanohydrolase antibody1 antibody4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase 1 antibody
- Alpha amylase 2B antibodyAlpha amylase carcinoid antibodyAlpha amylase carcinoid antibodyAlpha-amylase 1 antibodyAMY1_HUMAN antibodyAMY1C antibodyAMY2 antibodyAmylase alpha 2A; pancreatic antibodyPA antibodySalivary alpha-amylase antibody
Anti-Alpha Amylase antibody (HRP) images
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin fixed, paraffin embedded porcine duodenum tissue from fasted animals. Duodenum sections were incubated in 10 µm PPA containing mannans at 4°C for 10 (left) and 30 minutes (right). Alpha Amylase is stained with ab34578 at 1/150 diluton.
References for Anti-Alpha Amylase antibody (HRP) (ab34578)
This product has been referenced in:
- Asanuma-Date K et al. Functional Regulation of Sugar Assimilation by N-Glycan-specific Interaction of Pancreatic a-Amylase with Glycoproteins of Duodenal Brush Border Membrane. J Biol Chem 287:23104-18 (2012). IHC-P ; Pig . Read more (PubMed: 22584580) »