Anti-alpha Amylase antibody (ab31150)
- Product nameAnti-alpha Amylase antibodySee all Alpha Amylase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDuck polyclonal to alpha Amylase
- Tested applicationsELISA, Immunoelectrophoresis, WB, Immunodiffusion more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Pig
Full length native protein (purified) (Pig), from pancreas.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide.
Constituents: 20mM MES (2(N Morpholino ethanesulfonic acid), pH 5.8.
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurity was determined by SDS PAGE (blue stain), showing that the IgY(delta Fc) constitute was 80% of total protein, and the IgY and IgY(delta Fc) constitute was 90% of total protein.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31150 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ID: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Ie: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
TIA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 13 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- 1 4 alpha D glucan glucanohydrolase antibody1 antibody4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase 1 antibody
- Alpha amylase 2B antibodyAlpha amylase carcinoid antibodyAlpha amylase carcinoid antibodyAlpha-amylase 1 antibodyAMY1_HUMAN antibodyAMY1C antibodyAMY2 antibodyAmylase alpha 2A; pancreatic antibodyPA antibodySalivary alpha-amylase antibody
References for Anti-alpha Amylase antibody (ab31150)
ab31150 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.