Anti-alpha Defensin 1 antibody (ab134706)
- Product nameAnti-alpha Defensin 1 antibodySee all alpha Defensin 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to alpha Defensin 1
- Specificityab134706 detects endogenous levels of alpha 1 Defensin.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from the internal region of Human alpha Defensin 1
- Positive controlhuman breast carcinoma tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49.1% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134706 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionDefensin 1 and defensin 2 have antibacterial, fungicide and antiviral activities. Has antimicrobial activity against Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria. Defensins are thought to kill microbes by permeabilizing their plasma membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-defensin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- alpha 1 antibodyDEF1 antibodyDEF1_HUMAN antibody
- DEFA1 antibodyDEFA1B antibodyDEFA2 antibodyDefensin 1 antibodyDefensin antibodyDefensin, alpha 1 antibodyHNP-1 antibodyHNP-2 antibodyHNP1 antibodyHP-1 antibodyHP-2 antibodyHP1 antibodyHP2 antibodyMRS antibodyNeutrophil defensin 1 antibodyNeutrophil defensin 2 antibody
Anti-alpha Defensin 1 antibody images
Immunohistochemical labelling of paraffin embedded human breast carcinoma tissue with ab134706 at 1/50 dilution
References for Anti-alpha Defensin 1 antibody (ab134706)
ab134706 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.