Anti-alpha Internexin antibody (ab65214)
- Product nameAnti-alpha Internexin antibodySee all alpha Internexin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to alpha Internexin
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the N-terminal region of human alpha Internexin
- Positive control
- CEM cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab65214 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65214 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).|
- FunctionClass-IV neuronal intermediate filament that is able to self-assemble. It is involved in the morphogenesis of neurons. It may form an independent structural network without the involvement of other neurofilaments or it may cooperate with NF-L to form the filamentous backbone to which NF-M and NF-H attach to form the cross-bridges.
- Tissue specificityFound predominantly in adult CNS.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
- Developmental stageExpressed in brain as early as the 16th week of gestation, and increased rapidly and reached a steady state level by the 18th week of gestation.
Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- 66 kDa neurofilament protein antibody
- AINX_HUMAN antibody
- Alpha Inx antibody
- Alpha-internexin antibody
- Alpha-Inx antibody
- INA antibody
- Internexin neuronal intermediate filament protein alpha antibody
- MGC12702 antibody
- NEF 5 antibody
- NEF5 antibody
- Neurofilament 5 (66kD) antibody
- Neurofilament 5 antibody
- Neurofilament 66 antibody
- Neurofilament 66 tax binding protein antibody
- Neurofilament-66 antibody
- NF 66 antibody
- NF-66 antibody
- NF66 antibody
- TXBP 1 antibody
- TXBP1 antibody
Anti-alpha Internexin antibody images
Anti-alpha Internexin antibody (ab65214) at 1/60 dilution + CEM cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa
Additional bands at : 40 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-alpha Internexin antibody (ab65214)
ab65214 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.