Anti-alpha Internexin antibody (ab71230)
- Product nameAnti-alpha Internexin antibodySee all alpha Internexin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to alpha Internexin
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the center region of human alpha Internexin conjugated to KLH
- Positive control293 cell lysate transiently transfected with the alpha Internexin gene.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab71230 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71230 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 64 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).|
- FunctionClass-IV neuronal intermediate filament that is able to self-assemble. It is involved in the morphogenesis of neurons. It may form an independent structural network without the involvement of other neurofilaments or it may cooperate with NF-L to form the filamentous backbone to which NF-M and NF-H attach to form the cross-bridges.
- Tissue specificityFound predominantly in adult CNS.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
- Developmental stageExpressed in brain as early as the 16th week of gestation, and increased rapidly and reached a steady state level by the 18th week of gestation.
Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- 66 kDa neurofilament protein antibodyAINX_HUMAN antibodyAlpha Inx antibody
- Alpha-internexin antibodyAlpha-Inx antibodyINA antibodyInternexin neuronal intermediate filament protein alpha antibodyMGC12702 antibodyNEF 5 antibodyNEF5 antibodyNeurofilament 5 (66kD) antibodyNeurofilament 5 antibodyNeurofilament 66 antibodyNeurofilament 66 tax binding protein antibodyNeurofilament-66 antibodyNF 66 antibodyNF-66 antibodyNF66 antibodyTXBP 1 antibodyTXBP1 antibody
Anti-alpha Internexin antibody images
All lanes : Anti-alpha Internexin antibody (ab71230) at 1/50 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysates (nontransfected)
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysates transiently transfected with the alpha Internexin gene
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 64 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 72 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-alpha Internexin antibody (ab71230)
ab71230 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.