For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesProtein G/A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
- FunctionRequired for vesicular transport between the endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi apparatus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNAP family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Alpha soluble NSF attachment protein antibody
- Alpha-soluble NSF attachment protein antibody
- N ethylmaleimide sensitive factor attachment protein alpha antibody
References for Anti-alpha SNAP antibody (ab37334)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"