Anti-alpha SNAP antibody (ab37334)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesProtein G/A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37334 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.|
- FunctionRequired for vesicular transport between the endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi apparatus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNAP family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Alpha soluble NSF attachment protein antibody
- Alpha-soluble NSF attachment protein antibody
- N ethylmaleimide sensitive factor attachment protein alpha antibody
- N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor attachment protein alpha antibody
- NAPA antibody
- SNAA_HUMAN antibody
- SNAP alpha antibody
- SNAP-alpha antibody
- SNAPA antibody
References for Anti-alpha SNAP antibody (ab37334)
ab37334 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.