Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [2Q467] (ab64332)
- Product nameAnti-alpha Tubulin antibody [2Q467]See all alpha Tubulin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [2Q467] to alpha Tubulin
- SpecificityThe antibody has a greater affinity for formaldehyde or glutaraldehyde fixed microtubules than native.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: a wide range of other species, all Mammals
Full length protein (purified) (Human)
- Epitopeab64332 recognizes amino acids 414-422 of alpha Tubulin.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 10mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 1mg/ml BSA, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2Q467
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64332 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceTubulin is the major building block of microtubules. This intracellular cylindrical filamentous structure is present in almost all eukaryotic cells. Microtubules function as structural and mobile elements in mitosis, intracellular transport, flagellar movement and in the cytoskeleton. Tubulin is a heterodimer which consists of alpha tubulin and beta tubulin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- Alpha tubulin 2 antibodyAlpha tubulin 3 antibodyAlpha tubulin 3C/D antibody
- Alpha tubulin ubiquitous antibodyB ALPHA 1 antibodybA408E5.3 antibodyH2 ALPHA antibodyHum a tub1 antibodyHum a tub2 antibodyLIS3 antibodyTUBA1 antibodyTUBA1A antibodyTUBA2 antibodyTUBA3 antibodyTUBA3C antibodyTUBA3D antibodyTUBA4A antibodyTubulin alpha 1 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 1A chain antibodyTubulin alpha 2 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 3 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 3C/D chain antibodyTubulin alpha antibodyTubulin alpha ubiquitous chain antibodyTubulin B alpha 1 antibodyTubulin K alpha 1 antibodyTubulin, alpha 1 (testis specific) antibodyTubulin, alpha 1a antibodyTubulin, alpha 2 antibodyTubulin, alpha 3 antibodyTubulin, alpha 3c antibodyTubulin, alpha 4a antibodyTubulin, alpha, brain specific antibody
References for Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [2Q467] (ab64332)
ab64332 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.