Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [B-5-1-2] (ab11304)
Publishing research using ab11304? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab11304 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Preyer M et al. Interplay between Kinase Domain Autophosphorylation and F-Actin Binding Domain in Regulating Imatinib Sensitivity and Nuclear Import of BCR-ABL. PLoS One 6:e17020 (2011). WB ; African Green Monkey . PubMed: 21347248
- Bou Kheir T et al. miR-449 inhibits cell proliferation and is down-regulated in gastric cancer. Mol Cancer 10:29 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21418558
- Gregersen LH et al. MicroRNA-145 targets YES and STAT1 in colon cancer cells. PLoS One 5:e8836 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20098684
- Sun Y et al. Mammalian target of rapamycin regulates miRNA-1 and follistatin in skeletal myogenesis. J Cell Biol 189:1157-69 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20566686
- Zhang C et al. Amino acid-sensing mTOR signaling is involved in modulation of lipolysis by chronic insulin treatment in adipocytes. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 296:E862-8 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19190264
- Zhou J et al. mTOR supports long-term self-renewal and suppresses mesoderm and endoderm activities of human embryonic stem cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:7840-5 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19416884
- Gossye V et al. Differential mechanism of NF-kappaB inhibition by two glucocorticoid receptor modulators in rheumatoid arthritis synovial fibroblasts. Arthritis Rheum 60:3241-50 (2009). PubMed: 19877072
- Barnett KR et al. The aryl hydrocarbon receptor affects mouse ovarian follicle growth via mechanisms involving estradiol regulation and responsiveness. Biol Reprod 76:1062-70 (2007). PubMed: 17329597