Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody (Biotin) (ab106042)
- Product nameAnti-alpha Tubulin antibody (Biotin)See all alpha Tubulin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to alpha Tubulin (Biotin)
- SpecificityCross reactivity will occur with all isoforms of alpha tubulin.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: a wide range of other species
Synthetic peptide: ALEKEGEGEEEGEEY, corresponding to amino acids 427-441 of Human alpha Tubulin
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.27% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Note: BSA is Immunoglobulin and Protease free
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab106042 was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106042 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/100000.|
- RelevanceTubulin is the major building block of microtubules. This intracellular cylindrical filamentous structure is present in almost all eukaryotic cells. Microtubules function as structural and mobile elements in mitosis, intracellular transport, flagellar movement and in the cytoskeleton. Tubulin is a heterodimer which consists of alpha tubulin and beta tubulin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- Alpha tubulin 2 antibodyAlpha tubulin 3 antibodyAlpha tubulin 3C/D antibody
- B ALPHA 1 antibodybA408E5.3 antibodyH2 ALPHA antibodyHum a tub1 antibodyHum a tub2 antibodyLIS3 antibodyTUBA1 antibodyTUBA1A antibodyTUBA2 antibodyTUBA3 antibodyTUBA3C antibodyTUBA3D antibodyTUBA4A antibodyTubulin alpha 1 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 1A chain antibodyTubulin alpha 2 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 3 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 3C/D chain antibodyTubulin alpha antibodyTubulin B alpha 1 antibodyTubulin, alpha 1 (testis specific) antibodyTubulin, alpha 1a antibodyTubulin, alpha 2 antibodyTubulin, alpha 3 antibodyTubulin, alpha 3c antibodyTubulin, alpha 4a antibodyTubulin, alpha, brain specific antibody
References for Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody (Biotin) (ab106042)
ab106042 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.