Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [SPM359] (ab125271)
- Product nameAnti-alpha Tubulin antibody [SPM359]
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SPM359] to alpha Tubulin
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken
A recombinant protein of Human alpha Tubulin.
- Positive controlHuman lung tissue; HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Note: contains antibody stabilizer
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSPM359
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125271 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Boil tissue section in 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.|
- RelevanceTubulin is a heterodimer consisting of alpha and beta tubulin subunits. It is nearly ubiquitous among eukaryotic cells. The alpha and beta tubulins, which are each about 55 kDa MW, are homologous but not identical. Alphabeta tubulin heterodimer is the basic building block of microtubules. This intracellular cylindrical filamentous structure is present in almost eukaryotic cells. Microtubules serve as structural supports and lines of transport within the cell, as well as serving a key role in mitosis.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic.
- B Alpha 1 antibodyLIS3 antibodyTestis specific alpha tubulin antibody
- TUBA antibodyTUBA1 antibodyTUBA2 antibodyTUBA3 antibodyTubulin alpha 1 (testis specific) antibodyTubulin alpha 1 antibodyTubulin alpha 1 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 2 antibodyTubulin alpha 3 antibodyTubulin H2 alpha antibody
Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [SPM359] images
ab125271, at 1/100 dilution, staining alpha Tubulin in formalin-fixed Human lung tissue by Immunohsitochemistry.
References for Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [SPM359] (ab125271)
ab125271 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.