Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [TU-01] (Biotin) (ab74696)
- Product nameAnti-alpha Tubulin antibody [TU-01] (Biotin)See all alpha Tubulin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [TU-01] to alpha Tubulin (Biotin)
- Conjugation notesThe purified antibody is conjugated with Biotin-LC-NHS under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated biotin.
- Specificityab74696 recognizes the defined epitope (aa 65-97) on the N-terminal structural domain of alpha-tubulin. This epitope is conserved within all species.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: a wide range of other species
Fraction of tubulin purified from porcine brain by two cycles of polymerization - depolymerization.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberTU-01
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74696 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
- RelevanceTubulin is the major building block of microtubules. This intracellular cylindrical filamentous structure is present in almost all eukaryotic cells. Microtubules function as structural and mobile elements in mitosis, intracellular transport, flagellar movement and in the cytoskeleton. Tubulin is a heterodimer which consists of alpha tubulin and beta tubulin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- Alpha tubulin 2 antibodyAlpha tubulin 3 antibodyAlpha tubulin 3C/D antibody
- Alpha tubulin ubiquitous antibodyB ALPHA 1 antibodybA408E5.3 antibodyH2 ALPHA antibodyHum a tub1 antibodyHum a tub2 antibodyLIS3 antibodyTUBA1 antibodyTUBA1A antibodyTUBA2 antibodyTUBA3 antibodyTUBA3C antibodyTUBA3D antibodyTUBA4A antibodyTubulin alpha 1 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 1A chain antibodyTubulin alpha 2 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 3 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 3C/D chain antibodyTubulin alpha antibodyTubulin alpha ubiquitous chain antibodyTubulin B alpha 1 antibodyTubulin K alpha 1 antibodyTubulin, alpha 1 (testis specific) antibodyTubulin, alpha 1a antibodyTubulin, alpha 2 antibodyTubulin, alpha 3 antibodyTubulin, alpha 3c antibodyTubulin, alpha 4a antibodyTubulin, alpha, brain specific antibody
References for Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [TU-01] (Biotin) (ab74696)
ab74696 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.