Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [TU-16] (ab7749)
Publishing research using ab7749? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7749 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Ahlstrom JD & Erickson CA The neural crest epithelial-mesenchymal transition in 4D: a ;tail' of multiple non-obligatory cellular mechanisms. Development 136:1801-12 (2009). IHC-Fr ; Chicken . PubMed: 19429784
- Klaiman G et al. Targets of caspase-6 activity in human neurons and Alzheimer disease. Mol Cell Proteomics : (2008). WB . PubMed: 18487604
- Ji Y et al. D-Hillarin, a novel W180-domain protein, affects cytokinesis through interaction with the septin family member Pnut. J Neurobiol 64:157-69 (2005). PubMed: 15818553
- Kiessling J et al. Dual targeting of plastid division protein FtsZ to chloroplasts and the cytoplasm. EMBO Rep 5:889-94 (2004). PubMed: 15319781
- Qi H et al. Megator, an essential coiled-coil protein that localizes to the putative spindle matrix during mitosis in Drosophila. Mol Biol Cell 15:4854-65 (2004). PubMed: 15356261
- Dráberová E & Dráber P Novel monoclonal antibodies TU-08 and TU-16 specific for tubulin subunits. Folia Biol (Praha) 44:35-6 (1998). PubMed: 10730874