Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [TU-16] (ab78110)
- Product nameAnti-alpha Tubulin antibody [TU-16]See all alpha Tubulin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [TU-16] to alpha Tubulin
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IP, IHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: a wide range of other species
Porcine brain microtubule alpha Tubulin protein
- Positive controlHeart tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberTU-16
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78110 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceTubulin is the major building block of microtubules. This intracellular cylindrical filamentous structure is present in almost all eukaryotic cells. Microtubules function as structural and mobile elements in mitosis, intracellular transport, flagellar movement and in the cytoskeleton. Tubulin is a heterodimer which consists of alpha tubulin and beta tubulin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- Alpha tubulin 2 antibodyAlpha tubulin 3 antibodyAlpha tubulin 3C/D antibody
- B ALPHA 1 antibodybA408E5.3 antibodyH2 ALPHA antibodyHum a tub1 antibodyHum a tub2 antibodyLIS3 antibodyTUBA1 antibodyTUBA1A antibodyTUBA2 antibodyTUBA3 antibodyTUBA3C antibodyTUBA3D antibodyTUBA4A antibodyTubulin alpha 1 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 1A chain antibodyTubulin alpha 2 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 3 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 3C/D chain antibodyTubulin alpha antibodyTubulin B alpha 1 antibodyTubulin, alpha 1 (testis specific) antibodyTubulin, alpha 1a antibodyTubulin, alpha 2 antibodyTubulin, alpha 3 antibodyTubulin, alpha 3c antibodyTubulin, alpha 4a antibodyTubulin, alpha, brain specific antibody
Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [TU-16] images
ab78110 at 10µg/ml staining alpha Tubulin in human heart by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue.A after heat induced antigen retrieval step was performed using pH 6.0 citrate buffer. After incubation with the primary antibody, slides were incubated with biotinylated secondary antibody, followed by alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
References for Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [TU-16] (ab78110)
ab78110 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.