Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody (ab96059)
- Product nameAnti-alpha Tubulin antibodySee all alpha Tubulin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to alpha Tubulin
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Zebrafish
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 277-450 of Human alpha Tubulin (Uniprot ID = Q71U36).
- Positive control293T, A431, Jurkat and Raji whole cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Store in the dark. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96059 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
- RelevanceTubulin is the major building block of microtubules. This intracellular cylindrical filamentous structure is present in almost all eukaryotic cells. Microtubules function as structural and mobile elements in mitosis, intracellular transport, flagellar movement and in the cytoskeleton. Tubulin is a heterodimer which consists of alpha tubulin and beta tubulin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- Alpha tubulin 2 antibodyAlpha tubulin 3 antibodyAlpha tubulin 3C/D antibody
- B ALPHA 1 antibodybA408E5.3 antibodyH2 ALPHA antibodyHum a tub1 antibodyHum a tub2 antibodyLIS3 antibodyTUBA1 antibodyTUBA1A antibodyTUBA2 antibodyTUBA3 antibodyTUBA3C antibodyTUBA3D antibodyTUBA4A antibodyTubulin alpha 1 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 1A chain antibodyTubulin alpha 2 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 3 chain antibodyTubulin alpha 3C/D chain antibodyTubulin alpha antibodyTubulin B alpha 1 antibodyTubulin, alpha 1 (testis specific) antibodyTubulin, alpha 1a antibodyTubulin, alpha 2 antibodyTubulin, alpha 3 antibodyTubulin, alpha 3c antibodyTubulin, alpha 4a antibodyTubulin, alpha, brain specific antibody
Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody images
All lanes : Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody (ab96059) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : Raji whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
ab96059 at 1/200 dilution staining alpha Tubulin in paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence. The cells in the lower image are costained with Hoechst 33342.
References for Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody (ab96059)
ab96059 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.