For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMembrane-cytoskeleton-associated protein that promotes the assembly of the spectrin-actin network. Binds to calmodulin.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues. Found in much higher levels in reticulocytes than the beta subunit.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldolase class II family. Adducin subfamily.
- DomainEach subunit is comprised of three regions: a NH2-terminal protease-resistant globular head region, a short connecting subdomain, and a protease-sensitive tail region.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ADD A antibody
- ADD1 antibody
- ADDA antibody
Anti-alpha Adducin antibody images
References for Anti-alpha Adducin antibody (ab94514)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"