Anti-Alpha B Crystallin antibody [1B6.1-3G4] (ab13496)
Publishing research using ab13496? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab13496 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Telkoparan P et al. Coiled-coil domain containing protein 124 is a novel centrosome and midbody protein that interacts with the Ras-guanine nucleotide exchange factor 1B and is involved in cytokinesis. PLoS One 8:e69289 (2013). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 23894443
- Carberry S et al. Comparative proteomic profiling of soleus, extensor digitorum longus, flexor digitorum brevis and interosseus muscles from the mdx mouse model of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Int J Mol Med 32:544-56 (2013). PubMed: 23828267
- Mackiewicz U et al. Preserved cardiomyocyte function and altered desmin pattern in transgenic mouse model of dilated cardiomyopathy. J Mol Cell Cardiol 52:978-87 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22285482
- Ravenscroft G et al. Mouse models of dominant ACTA1 disease recapitulate human disease and provide insight into therapies. Brain 134:1101-15 (2011). PubMed: 21303860
- Diguet N et al. Muscle creatine kinase deficiency triggers both actin depolymerization and desmin disorganization by advanced glycation end products in dilated cardiomyopathy. J Biol Chem 286:35007-19 (2011). WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 21768101
- Reilich P et al. A novel mutation in the myotilin gene (MYOT) causes a severe form of limb girdle muscular dystrophy 1A (LGMD1A). J Neurol 258:1437-44 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 21336781
- Ravenscroft G et al. Actin nemaline myopathy mouse reproduces disease, suggests other actin disease phenotypes and provides cautionary note on muscle transgene expression. PLoS One 6:e28699 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 22174871
- Ruan Q et al. aB-Crystallin, an Effector of Unfolded Protein Response, Confers Anti-VEGF Resistance to Breast Cancer via Maintenance of Intracrine VEGF in Endothelial Cells. Mol Cancer Res 9:1632-43 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 21984182
- Lambrecht S et al. Differential expression of alphaB-crystallin and evidence of its role as a mediator of matrix gene expression in osteoarthritis. Arthritis Rheum 60:179-88 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19116904