For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- Storage bufferConstituent: 100% Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 107 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionCleaves sequentially the 2 innermost alpha-1,3-linked glucose residues from the Glc(2)Man(9)GlcNAc(2) oligosaccharide precursor of immature glycoproteins.
- Tissue specificityDetected in placenta.
- PathwayGlycan metabolism; N-glycan metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 31 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum. Golgi apparatus. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- Alpha glucosidase II alpha subunit antibody
- Alpha-glucosidase 2 antibody
- G2AN antibody
Anti-alpha Glucosidase II antibody images
References for Anti-alpha Glucosidase II antibody (ab110852)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"