For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 109 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionCleaves sequentially the 2 innermost alpha-1,3-linked glucose residues from the Glc(2)Man(9)GlcNAc(2) oligosaccharide precursor of immature glycoproteins.
- Tissue specificityDetected in placenta.
- PathwayGlycan metabolism; N-glycan metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 31 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum. Golgi apparatus. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- Alpha glucosidase II alpha subunit antibody
- Alpha-glucosidase 2 antibody
- G2AN antibody
Anti-alpha Glucosidase II antibody images
Western blot - alpha Glucosidase II antibody (ab96703)
All lanes : Anti-alpha Glucosidase II antibody (ab96703) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Molt-4 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 109 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - alpha Glucosidase II antibody (ab96703)
ab96703, at a 1/500 dilution, staining alpha Glucosidase II in SG xenograft, using Immunohistochemistry, Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-alpha Glucosidase II antibody (ab96703)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"