For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
- FunctionRequired for vesicular transport between the endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi apparatus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNAP family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Alpha soluble NSF attachment protein antibody
- Alpha-soluble NSF attachment protein antibody
- N ethylmaleimide sensitive factor attachment protein alpha antibody
Anti-Alpha SNAP antibody images
References for Anti-Alpha SNAP antibody (ab97288)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"