Publishing research using ab80779? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab80779 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Vernet N et al. The expression of Y-linked Zfy2 in XY mouse oocytes leads to frequent meiosis 2 defects, a high incidence of subsequent early cleavage stage arrest and infertility. Development 141:855-66 (2014).
- Hodgkinson T et al. Electrospun silk fibroin fiber diameter influences in vitro dermal fibroblast behavior and promotes healing of ex vivo wound models. J Tissue Eng 5:2041731414551661 (2014).
- Bone RA et al. Spatiotemporal oscillations of Notch1, Dll1 and NICD are coordinated across the mouse PSM. Development 141:4806-16 (2014).
- Turtoi A et al. Proteomic and genomic modulations induced by γ-irradiation of human blood lymphocytes. Int J Radiat Biol 86:888-904 (2010).
- Roychowdhury S et al. G protein binding and G protein activation by nucleotide transfer involve distinct domains on tubulin: regulation of signal transduction by cytoskeletal elements. Biochemistry 32:4955-61 (1993).
- Berry S et al. The role of microtubules in platelet secretory release. Biochim Biophys Acta 1012:46-56 (1989).
- Breitling F & Little M Carboxy-terminal regions on the surface of tubulin and microtubules. Epitope locations of YOL1/34, DM1A and DM1B. J Mol Biol 189:367-70 (1986).
- Blose SH et al. 10-nm filaments are induced to collapse in living cells microinjected with monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies against tubulin. J Cell Biol 98:847-58 (1984).
WB, ICC/IF, Electron Microscopy