Anti-alpha Tubulin [DM1A] antibody (ab80779)
Publishing research using ab80779? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab80779 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Turtoi A et al. Proteomic and genomic modulations induced by γ-irradiation of human blood lymphocytes. Int J Radiat Biol 86:888-904 (2010). PubMed: 20653344
- Roychowdhury S et al. G protein binding and G protein activation by nucleotide transfer involve distinct domains on tubulin: regulation of signal transduction by cytoskeletal elements. Biochemistry 32:4955-61 (1993). PubMed: 8490031
- Berry S et al. The role of microtubules in platelet secretory release. Biochim Biophys Acta 1012:46-56 (1989). PubMed: 2730897
- Breitling F & Little M Carboxy-terminal regions on the surface of tubulin and microtubules. Epitope locations of YOL1/34, DM1A and DM1B. J Mol Biol 189:367-70 (1986). PubMed: 2427729
- Blose SH et al. 10-nm filaments are induced to collapse in living cells microinjected with monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies against tubulin. J Cell Biol 98:847-58 (1984). WB, ICC/IF, Electron Microscopy . PubMed: 6538204