Anti-alpha Tubulin [TU-01] antibody (ab7750)
Publishing research using ab7750? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7750 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Pastorelli L et al. Epithelial-derived IL-33 and its receptor ST2 are dysregulated in ulcerative colitis and in experimental Th1/Th2 driven enteritis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:8017-22 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20385815
- Hemsley PA et al. Assaying protein palmitoylation in plants. Plant Methods 4:2 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18190696
- Hale CM et al. Dysfunctional connections between the nucleus and the actin and microtubule networks in laminopathic models. Biophys J : (2008). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 18790843
- Chen C & Zhuang X Epsin 1 is a cargo-specific adaptor for the clathrin-mediated endocytosis of the influenza virus. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:11790-5 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 18689690
- Sidibe A et al. Integrated membrane protein analysis of mature and embryonic stem cell-derived smooth muscle cells using a novel combination of CyDye/biotin labeling. Mol Cell Proteomics 6:1788-97 (2007). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 17627936
- Oomman S et al. Non-lethal active caspase-3 expression in Bergmann glia of postnatal rat cerebellum. Brain Res Dev Brain Res 160:130-45 (2005). PubMed: 16226814
- Vent J et al. Direct involvement of the isotype-specific C-terminus of beta tubulin in ciliary beating. J Cell Sci 118:4333-41 (2005). WB ; Cow . PubMed: 16159957