For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesPrepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionKinases that recognize phosphorylation sites in which the surrounding peptides have an alpha-helical conformation.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Alpha-type protein kinase family. ALPK subfamily.
Contains 1 alpha-type protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- 8430410J10Rik antibody
- Alpha protein kinase 1 antibody
- Alpha-protein kinase 1 antibody
Anti-ALPK1 antibody images
References for Anti-ALPK1 antibody (ab60160)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"