For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- Tissue specificityTrace amounts in the testis and thymus, and in elevated amounts in germ cell tumors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Akp5 antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase Nagao isozyme antibody
Anti-ALPPL2 antibody images
References for Anti-ALPPL2 antibody (ab96497)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"