For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ALS antibody
See all ALS primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ALS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 375-572 of Human ALS (P35858).
- Positive control
- THP1 whole cell lysate; Human Hepatoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab125899 is purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionInvolved in protein-protein interactions that result in protein complexes, receptor-ligand binding or cell adhesion.
- Tissue specificityPlasma.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 19 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space.
Information by UniProt
- Albs antibody
- ALS antibody
- ALS_HUMAN antibody
Anti-ALS antibody images
Western blot - Anti-ALS antibody (ab125899)
Anti-ALS antibody (ab125899) at 1/1000 dilution + THP1 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 66 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ALS antibody (ab125899)
ab125899, at 1/500 dilution, staining ALS in Paraffin Embedded Human Hepatoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ALS antibody (ab125899)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"