For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWestern blot: approx 40 kDa band seen in human heart and human testis extracts [Predicted MW of approx. 39k Da according to NP_068596]. Recommended for use at 0.2-1.0µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UPF0135 (NIF3) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ALS2CR1 antibody
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile) chromosome region, candidate 1 antibody
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 chromosomal region candidate gene 1 protein antibody
Anti-ALS2CR1 antibody images
References for Anti-ALS2CR1 antibody (ab4123)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"