For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ALS2CR2 antibody
See all ALS2CR2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ALS2CR2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide 13 amino acids (Human) (Near to C-terminus).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa.
- FunctionPseudokinase which, in complex with CAB39, binds to and activates STK11. Relocates STK11 from the nucleus to the cytoplasm. Plays an essential role in STK11-mediated G1 cell cycle arrest.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle, testis, liver and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ALS2 chromosome region gene 2 antibody
- ALS2CR2 antibody
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile) chromosome region candidate 2 antibody
Anti-ALS2CR2 antibody images
Western blot - ALS2CR2 antibody (ab17205)
Lane 1 : Anti-ALS2CR2 antibody (ab17205) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-ALS2CR2 antibody (ab17205) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-ALS2CR2 antibody (ab17205) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human heart lysate
Lane 2 : Human heart lysate
Lane 3 : Human heart lysate
Observed band size : 34 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ALS2CR2 antibody (ab17205)
ab17205 at 5µg/ml staining ALS2CR2 in human heart tissue by IHC
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"