For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 3 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).Can be blocked with Human ALS2CR2 peptide (ab22984).
- FunctionPseudokinase which, in complex with CAB39, binds to and activates STK11. Relocates STK11 from the nucleus to the cytoplasm. Plays an essential role in STK11-mediated G1 cell cycle arrest.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle, testis, liver and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ALS2 chromosome region gene 2 antibody
- ALS2CR2 antibody
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile) chromosome region candidate 2 antibody
Anti-ALS2CR2 antibody images
Western blot - ALS2CR2 antibody (ab4122)
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
ab4122 at a concentration of 1µg/ml staining ALS2CR2 in human heart lysate (RIPA buffer, 30µg total protein per lane) by Western blot. Primary incubated for 1 hour and detected by chemiluminescence.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ALS2CR2 antibody (ab4122)
ab4122 (3.8 µg/ml) staining ALS2CR2 in myocardial fibers in a transverse section of paraffin-embedded human heart following steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH6.
References for Anti-ALS2CR2 antibody (ab4122)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"