For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ALS2CR2 antibody
See all ALS2CR2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ALS2CR2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids near the center of human ALSCR2 (Genbank accession NP_061041).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
- FunctionPseudokinase which, in complex with CAB39, binds to and activates STK11. Relocates STK11 from the nucleus to the cytoplasm. Plays an essential role in STK11-mediated G1 cell cycle arrest.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle, testis, liver and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ALS2 chromosome region gene 2 antibody
- ALS2CR2 antibody
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile) chromosome region candidate 2 antibody
Anti-ALS2CR2 antibody images
References for Anti-ALS2CR2 antibody (ab62340)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"